Subject: Re: ScreamerNet
From: [email-masked] (Scott McCabe)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 16:07:26 -0500

>
>        Hmmmmmm......How would that happen????
>
Just a wild guess..made sense at the time 8) I guess if you are running Novell
you do not need to worry about that one.

>>3) Sometimes Read/Write is not enough, somethimes giving it
>>"ACCESS CONTROL" if it's NOVELL network 
>
>        I will have to check with the folks in Net Admin. on that one.

That has happened to me a couple of times...I was not allowed to do something
in a directory and I added ACCESS Control and it worked...this only happened
to me once...(Netware 3.11) 8O

I assume from your reply that you are running a Novell network..I have never
tried Screamer on one of those, I just use the MS network. Like I said, just
some guesses that I've ended up having to try out at times...:)

Scott